Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Quick Update

I know it's been like forever, but I'm still around and kicking. Just did a short interview over the weekend about beekeeping and TBHs. Now for the bad news: the colony that I cut out from the church was upended by the April 27th tornado and never recovered. The good news: my house did not get upended like most of my neighbors. Everything around was pretty much totalled and my home did suffer damage, but all was not lost. I may post some pics later, but most of you probably already know what it looked like after the EF4 plowed through Tuscaloosa. I am truly thankful to be able to continue this blog - so bear with me and I'll try to get back at it next spring!

2 comments:

  1. Please do write again, i thought you had a good blog. I hope everyone in your town is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in a hunting camp in Sumter County and, ab9 months ago, a bee colony established itself under one of our above ground buildings. We dont want to dstroy them. Would you know anyone who would be interested in them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...